Have you worked abroad?

If so, listen up! We’ve got some tax tips for you.

It’s important to understand your tax obligations and entitlements when you are working abroad to ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax and not leaving any tax that you can claim back behind! specialise in tax filing services for backpackers, working holidaymakers and temporary visa holders who have worked in any of the following 12 countries:

  • Australia
  • Ireland
  • Canada
  • UK
  • New Zealand
  • Germany
  • Netherlands
  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • Japan
  • USA
  • Luxembourg

If you have worked abroad in any of these countries, then can help you to file your tax return and claim your tax refund. 

How much tax will I get back?

If you have worked abroad, it is very likely that you will be due a tax refund.

Exactly how much you can claim will depend on your personal circumstances. will ensure that you receive your maximum tax refund, so why not get started today?

Simply complete the green registration form on this page.

YDP Work & Travel have partnered with to help you file your tax return and claim your tax refund while you are working abroad. have been supporting international workers for more than 25 years. Their team of tax experts will handle all the paperwork for you, so you won’t have to worry about any tricky tax forms. They will even transfer your money straight into your bank account, anywhere in the world.

You can also enjoy peace of mind as they will ensure that you are 100% compliant with the local tax authorities. 

Why apply with

  • Maximum tax refund guaranteed
  • It’s a quick and easy process
  • 100% tax compliance guaranteed, so you will have peace of mind!
  • take care of the tricky tax paperwork, so you don’t have to

How do I get started?


To claim your tax back, all you need to do is register with by completing the short green form on this page.

The team will take it from there, managing your paperwork and transferring your money straight into your bank account.